Sunday, March 3, 2013

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

Sunny days, 
Sweeping the clouds away.
On my way to where the air is sweet.
Can you tell me how to get, 
How to get to Sesame Street?


Last week, my sister-in-law built a snowman - Bert.  Here he is with his bottle cap collection, looking extra festive.


And here he is after the next snowstorm.  Not looking so tropical and Hawaiian now.


But we thought Bert was looking a little lonely.  Especially after that last snowstorm.  So today we went out into the yard to find his best friend, Ernie.  

With a little roll of snow here and a little roll of snow there, we finally found him.







What a great afternoon to hang out with Ernie and Rubber Ducky.













Rubber Ducky, you're the one!
You make bathtime so much fun.
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you!

1 comment:

Kris said...

yay! You're back!
Ernie looks great and I sing the rubber ducky song to Kesten all the time, but sometimes I change the lyrics for diaper changing time...
Mr. Poopy, you're the one, You make diaper changing so much fun, Mr. Poopy, we're awfully fond of you, pooh, pooh, pee pooh.
Oh bathroom humour. What am I teaching my son?